Tuesday, April 1, 2008

AIRPORT!

So, after much debate and confusion on my part, I am finally sitting at the airport. I have a boarding pass and am now waiting for my flight, which leaves at 6:30pm, less than an hour from now.

I also hate airports so much. Its such a stressful process. Being on standby does not help at all either. I was afraid of the situation that I would be stuck at the airport for 26 hours again (which did happen to me in San Fransisco this last summer). That wasnt the case this time, but I still remain loathing the airports.

Anyways... California, here I come!

P.S. If I appear back in Athens in a week or so, dont be shocked. Its just a hop, skip, and 2 days of grey hounding away.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

now that you are good and on your way.

you should post every five minutes just like our good friend mr. Robert Shields


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Shields